Indonesian Beginners (1 Viewer)

Drop20

I love the FF's and H.J.!
HSC
What did you think of the question that asked you to compare the two texts?

I left that till last cos i was absolutely lost. I picked up something about a big ugly looking puppet that had people controlling it from the inside and the second text was i assumed, an ear piercing ceremony for a 3-5year old child?!

How do you think you went generally?

I didn't study as much as i could've but i reckon i scored about 75-80%. I reckon i nailed Section 2 - took up every line :)

boite nature

HSC
that question about the two texts was wierd. i just pretty much outlined what the ondel-ondel was about and then made reference to the other one. section 2 was great though, the letter was so easy!
my school is right next to a hospital and during the listening test, a helicopter took off... and as with all helicopters it took about 10 minutes to take off and was so loud the supervisor offered to stop the cd but i didnt want to because i didnt want to be there any later than 5, so he just turned it up full volume and it was still really hard to hear. but the speakers spoke so painfully slowly! it was wierd
i finished early and was home by ten to four. wooohoo

Drop20

I love the FF's and H.J.!
HSC
Quater to four?!

Are you serious?! That's an hour and 15 mins before finish time! Yikes. I used every minute probably cos i sat there for a long while trying to decifer that horrid 'two texts' question.
Do you go to Gosford High? There's a hospital next to that school even though the helicopter platform isn't on the school side. But i assume it was still loud. If you do, i wouldv'e met you in the speaking exam at your school!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)