Indonesian Continuers (1 Viewer)

imaginarylife

HSC
halo, I'm in year 11, can anyone tell me some useful feedback from the exam or some useful study tips for Indo

caitlin_rulz

HSC
Oh really? That sucks...
i didn't think it was too bad. Some of the listening was pretty crap though, and the RRB. What did you put as your reason for not replying for 3 years?

What writings did you do? I did 13b and 14a..

imaginarylife...I can't really think of any study tips off my head- mainly just practice, practice, practice throughout the year.
also go to hsc.csu.edu.au and look at all the stuff there (there's heaps!)

fairyflossqueen

HSC
Yeh, the long responses werent to bad, but the reading and responding was heaps long and some of the listening was a bit tricky.
For the 3 year bit i said cause i lost the address...LAME! but oh well...Guess its over now so it doesnt matter to much.
I did the dairy about the host family and the email about ur school to your friend...

imaginarylife...dont rely to much on ur dictionary it takes up to much time and do heaps of listening. i also found writing in different text types throughout the year usefull. Good luck for next year!

caitlin_rulz

HSC
Yeh i said i moved house and i lost the address...so couldnt think of anything!
I did the same writings as you too!

dacomens

HSC
hey im doin the hsc this year and one of my subjects is indo continuers...and i dont think im going to do well in the exam...my listening sux and dont really have a extensive vocabulary..does neone have any hints to help me be fully prepared and confident for the hsc exam?? ne advice wud be much appreciated:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)