indoor climbing (1 Viewer)

GJ_JOE

blood brother
anyone here into indoor climbing? know any good climbing centres?

i've only been to two places in sydney; the pitch at wetherill park and the summit at blacktown

the pitch has much more walls and a better training area but the summit is more challenging and has the moving wall and walls that have dents and bumps in them to make you feel like you're scaling a mountain or cliff, though its nowhere near as big as the pitch

tekster

HSC
N/A
I did rock climbing as a school sport a few years back at The Pitch, Wetherill Park. I don't think I ever saw anyone complete the ceiling climb.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by tekster
I did rock climbing as a school sport a few years back at The Pitch, Wetherill Park. I don't think I ever saw anyone complete the ceiling climb.
yeah i went there for sport once like a year and a half ago... hahaha yeah its a good place the pitch (even tho its the only one i've been too!) LOL

yeah no one could do the celing climb.. hahah.. yeah i couldnt even climb 3/4 of the wall!

ah... if only us chicks we made with bigger biceps n triceps.... and all the rest of it ... :mad1:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
indoor climbing is heaps fun ... unless the person who holding the rope gets distracted and you fall a few metres ...

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
I also did for school sport..at blacktown that is...there is also one at sydney uni, got to check that sometime!

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
theres a small one at back of waitara gym
rock climbing's hard on ur fingers, especially the ones wiv the smaller pieces to grab too

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
there is one near the royal north shore hospital ... and i know a shortcut ... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)