Industry Examples (1 Viewer)

kelly29930684

HSC
Hi everyone,
I just got my CSSA trial exam back, and I'm confused now by what is meant by industry examples.
My teacher asked to provide industry examples for pretty much every single question.
I did try to give examples, but my teacher didn't see it as an example.

The extended response question:
Within a hospitality establishment there are many departments working together to produce quality service for customer. Distinguish between the roles of different departments within the hospitality sector. Evaluate how these departments interrelate and utilise safe work practices to provide quality customer service. In your answer use specific industry examples.

I said that the food production and housekeeping interrelates with this example,
(eg. the housekeeping and food production department work together as the housekeeping attendant contacts the food production worker to remove the trays left in guest's room).

My teacher then immediately commented 'Workplace example please'

please comment.

Neoleo

HSC
Industry examples simply refer to examples of accounts you have observed
like an industry example for food safety would be if in one of your placements you observed the effects of unsafe food handling practices,- usually, you can make them up, but don't be too unrealistic
a case study, on the other hand, is real-life events, like a fast-food chain closing down because of unsafe food practices, To get case studies go on the name and shame website where you can find real charges on hospitality businesses for not meeting requirements.
:) let me know if you need any more help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)