ineed advice plz help (1 Viewer)

AimingHigh93

HSC
i intend to take a law suit against my school or directly at a teacher and the principles negligence towards the problems

how do i go about doing this and yes i do have evidence bot footage and students who witnessed the problems

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
OK, pardon me for saying this, but I laughed when I read your post.

You're not being serious, right?

But on the small off chance that you are - I don't believe you can sue schools or teachers - you have to sue the Department.

And, of course - the $1 million question - what did the teacher do?

nonsenseTM

HSC
relax man i can see how seriously angry you are so you post it on this forum which most lawyers or jounalists don't visit regularly
anyway good luck

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
You'd probably get laughed all the way out of the courthouse.

Why? Say this wasn't a troll and they were getting beaten up at school and the teachers/school turned a blind eye. How come you consider legal action against a teacher/school laughable?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, if it's a public school - you must sue the Department, to my understanding. If it is a private school, sue the Corporation or Organisation that runs it... for example the Catholic Schools Association or whatever.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Why? Say this wasn't a troll and they were getting beaten up at school and the teachers/school turned a blind eye. How come you consider legal action against a teacher/school laughable?
Yeah, I'd like to see 'evidence bot footage' (what the fuck does that mean anyway?) that could prove that.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Yeah, I'd like to see 'evidence bot footage' (what the fuck does that mean anyway?) that could prove that.

I think its meant to read:

'Yes i do have evidence, both footage and students who witnessed the problems.'
But again, why do you consider legal action against a teacher/school a joke?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I think its meant to read:

'Yes i do have evidence, both footage and students who witnessed the problems.'
But again, why do you consider legal action against a teacher/school a joke?
You can't go around accusing schools teachers etc of negligence, especially when you're going to refuse to disclose the evidence (if any), and if you're going to refuse to detail what happened. If he goes with this to court, he's going to be a laughing stock.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
You can't go around accusing schools teachers etc of negligence, especially when you're going to refuse to disclose the evidence (if any), and if you're going to refuse to detail what happened. If he goes with this to court, he's going to be a laughing stock.
Why can't you accuse a teacher or school of negligence if negligence really has occured? And and i don't see why you think that because someone doesn't want to share the details to a bunch of kids on the internet they are not going to share them in court??? Thats just ridiculous.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Ok buddy, you having troubles at school just like me right? Well I think it will help to elaborate on what negligence you might be referring to. If you don't want to do it publicly then you could at least PM me or May-Cat. Well throughout Year 11 I had a lot of trouble with my Chemistry teacher. She didn't really know how to teach. Basically all she did was copy paste stuff onto some power point and read it out to us in class. She didn't even make us right anything down in our books. She didn't even follow the syllabus. She taught us irrelevant stuff and kept skipping dot points. We kept performing badly in our assessment tasks and she just kept blaming it all on us. Above all that she seemed to have personal grudges against us. She seemed to think we performed badly deliberately because we hated her. She started to act like a bit of a pedophile. She tried ringing up my house and finding out what I got to over there. i told my parents that she was a moron and then me and a group of friends started sending phone calls to the deputy principal complaining about her. The DP just directed the complaints to the Head Teacher who refused to say a word against my Chemistry teacher because it's 'unprofessional for a teacher to speak out against another'. Well later during our Preliminary exams everybody in the class failed but me. My Chem teacher was then like yelling at all of us and saying that we were lazy. She wasn't blaming a thing on herself. She was making stupid excuses. You know she's a Fijian-Indian and she's only been in Australia ofr 3 years. She said that we were all ESL and we couldn't construct sentences and that's why we failed. Some boy argued against her and then she yelled at him and made him cry. Then my Chem teacher went 'Oh it's not my fault; he's got psychological disorders'. After that there were heaps of phone calls about her. One day in class she cracked and called the whole class a cult and said that I was the cult leader. She said that we were spreading rumours about her. She said that the whole class was going to be getting a detention for being members of my cult but nobody really wanted to go to a detention for nothing. A couple of days later she quit because many kids stopped coming to class. She said that she quit because I was stressing her out by not coming to class and by stopping other kids coming to class.

Sorry for the rant, but the moral of this story is that if you hate your Chem teacher, then drive her crazy and she'll quit. By the way, I'm pretty sure that this negligence has something to do with your Chemistry teacher. You posted this thread earlier:

http://community.boredofstudies.org...minary-hsc/201851/i-hate-my-chem-teacher.html

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)