initiatives-wat did people put?? (1 Viewer)

neesha

the royal flying doc service, blablala

the question said religious traditionS- implying more than one religion, so i quickly wrote that other religious traditions such as judaism didn't make that much of a contribution (in comparision 2 christianity) 2 outback ministry, etc, because the outback dun cater 4 their religious needs such as synogogue worship...blabla...hope it's kool :)

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
royal flying doctor service and bush brothers
i even made up one ''the johnson society' lol said it was joint venture between anglican and catholic denomintations as an initiative to provide education to the outback :p
i love my bullshitting techniques... whats the bet i get full marks :D
good luck

Alexander

Gold Member
I talked about Bush Church Aid and Brotherhoods. I remember thinking that it was worded in a way that let you only talk about one religion--some Jews etc. lived in the Bush, but i dont think they started many initiatives

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Anglican - Bush Brotherhood
Presbyterian Johnny "Flynn of the inland"

and at the end, mentioned about Jews etc mainly settling in cities bla bla

keresdiscordia

I put in bush brothers and flying doctor... Thats all I remember I just know that I bulled for the rest of it hard.

Hottieflossy

i spoke about the bush church aid society and the australian inland mission...thatz for christianity..then i said that more than 90% of jews, buddhists, hindus and muslims live in the capital cities and therefore did not contribute to ministry in rural and outback australia.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
bush brotherhoods are anglo-catholic :D

i didnt talk about different religious traditons... didnt realise they asked for that.... i just mentioned different denominations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)