Input, please? (1 Viewer)

VQ

HSC
While waiting for offers....

I have applied for bachelor medicine & surgery/medical sciences for several uni in Australia as international fee-paying student, including University of Melbourne, University of Adelaide, UWA, UNSW, U-Tas, and Monash University (sadly, my application for Monash-Melbourne was rejected as the quota has been fulfilled and my application was transferred to Monash-Malaysia).

My concern includes tuition fee, teaching quality and learning environment but not forgetting as well the acknowledgement to the graduates from this uni.

What I am thinking are:
Melbourne uni & UNSW will make the highest tuition fee. Monash Malaysia has not been accredited (though they say students will be transferred to Monash-Melbourne whenever accreditation is not succesful).

Does anyone have any input about each of this uni? I am putting Melbourne uni as my 1st pref, however the tuition fee is quite high. I am searching about scholarship at Melbourne uni, but not finding anything about international fee-paying. Any1 has any idea about this?

I have my preferences quite okay set, (and I have researched about the unis myself) but I just want to hear what others' input about these unis (esp. about teaching method, etc"...). Thank you....

*I have posted this in the HSC forum, but I guess it will be more suitable here...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)