• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Insearch - Diploma Of I.T (1 Viewer)

JRasnier

Just wandering, anyone else applying for this course? i know for certain im gonna be applying for this no matter if i get into any uni besides uts....also, i was wandering, are the underground tunnels from station to uts, always so blardy hot and humid???

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
do u mean BscIT/Dip IT.......im applying for this course...n hopefully id get in :D.........cut off: 85.20 my UAI 94+ :D

JRasnier

Nah, insearch has this course Diploma of Information Technology, which can be used as an alternative pathway into any of the Bachelor of science in information technology courses...once completed.....

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
About the underground tunnels.... can you walk all the way from central to UTS in those tunnels??? Also, do you think they are safe? What about at night??? I'm just trying to figure out how I am going to get around the city at night being a girl by myself.....

JRasnier

well no, u still gotta cross the road, twice, and ummzz yeaha, i reckon the first tunnel from uts to station is unsafe but from the time u basically pass the barrier ur safe lolz.....u can alwayz walk wif meeh lolz....ive been in ct at 3 am in morning by myself before....but then again im a g uy

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
About the underground tunnels.... can you walk all the way from central to UTS in those tunnels??? Also, do you think they are safe? What about at night??? I'm just trying to figure out how I am going to get around the city at night being a girl by myself.....
Just carry an Ak-47 or Dual Pistols. You'll be surely safe then

*Runs to gun shop

JRasnier

tsk tsk tsk, cs freak, then again im playing cs while typing this so anywayz, does anyone have an ebooks of the first year of subjects for bachelor of science in information technology, i know its illegal, just wanted to look at what should i try to get ready for...

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
No e-books (well besides the Networking 1 and 2 books which you can ask someone else for), but I have e-lecture notes somewhere and stuff if you want them :p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)