Interested in a BIOTECH ONLINE STUDY GROUP!! (1 Viewer)

NellyBelly89

HSC
Hey there, I have been told by my teacher that i should do Biotech. the rest of my class (except three others) are doing human story. anyway, our teacher did a biotech degree so i am quite confident but was wondering if anyone is doing this in 2006? If so i was wondering if there is a possibility of some sort of discussion group. I just think a backup could be nice. If anyone has good info we could pass it around and what not.
Anyways, if so itd be fabulous. If not, ill yabber away during the next couple months in the hope of some help.
Ta
~Nelly~

laur*

HSC
defiantely i hate absolutely cannot stand biotech teach me please lol :)

scotty138

HSC
yeah - i think that is a great idea. i finished all my syllabus dot points b4 the trials (it was hell), think its a heaps good idea - biotech is sooo hard. there is no good text book for it.

footychic3

HSC
Hey, i did biotechnolgy and i'd be intersted in an online study group, our teacher rushed us through it so quickly, i can't remember half of it:confused:

Cade

HSC
are you kidding me? biotech is super nonsense...ok mayb not nonsense but its so confusing!!! not to mention this area of study is constantly expanding as more things are discovered....:rofl:

HSC
oh dear these comments are not sounding encouraging... we're going to start biotech next term... oh no :(

HSC
oh and if anyone in hsc 2008 wants to do this that the thread is talking about i'd be up for it, lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)