INTERESTED in SPORT AND EXERCISE SCIENCE > UWS or ACU (1 Viewer)

shortay26

HSC
hey im interested in sport and exercise science

im looking into ACU and UWS

does any one have any opinions on which is the best option

and also i am worried about the job opportunities after completion of the course

is it hard to find work after completing this course, or can you get a job straight away?? and would ACU have more job opportunities because of a higher UAI then UWS??

thanks

HSC
if your first preference is actually unsw, still put it down as your first preference, you will still get your others provided you get the required uai :)

as for jobs, what kind of career are you looking into?

your kind of course would probably get you a exercise physiologist or sports trainer (high performance trainer/personal trainer) or something kind of job? or are you looking at using that to get into physiotherapy or some related field?

shortay26

HSC
well UNSW have health and exercise science

the UAI is alot higher

im also going to put that down as a preference

but UWS and ACU are my first choices

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Hey im just curious to see wat ur gonna end up doing cause i am reallt on the exact same lines as u in wat course i want to do... and i was also thinkin if i will be able to pursue a career in physiotherepy through the health and excercise science course.... Thanks

mariyamo

VIP
HSC
wrxsti said:
Hey im just curious to see wat ur gonna end up doing cause i am reallt on the exact same lines as u in wat course i want to do... and i was also thinkin if i will be able to pursue a career in physiotherepy through the health and excercise science course.... Thanks
You end up becoming an exercise physiologist by studying the health and excercise science course not a physiotherapist, theres more jobs in physiotherapy

Recruiters on job websites advertise jobs calling for physios or exercise physiologists so you can end up doing the same type of work in the end

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)