Internal or external transfer?? (1 Viewer)

jasonzhouu

HSC
Hello. Id like to say good job to everyone finishing their HSC, it was a tough year.

I have a question aimed towards uni students but anyone is welcome to answer

My dream course is computer science or comp science / commerce. However, I am certain I will not be getting into the course. I have decided to get bachelor of science in UNsW and follow the structure of the unsw comp science to make a seamless transition.

My question is, should I apply into UTS comp science and transfer from there into UNSW or should i stick to UNSW bachelor of science and apply after my credits are fulfilled. Can anyone outline the pros and cons and which pathway should be most appropriate? Thanks a lot in advance for any help, it means a lot and i am in a mess right now.

DarkOperator618

HSC
Hello. Id like to say good job to everyone finishing their HSC, it was a tough year.

I have a question aimed towards uni students but anyone is welcome to answer

My dream course is computer science or comp science / commerce. However, I am certain I will not be getting into the course. I have decided to get bachelor of science in UNsW and follow the structure of the unsw comp science to make a seamless transition.

My question is, should I apply into UTS comp science and transfer from there into UNSW or should i stick to UNSW bachelor of science and apply after my credits are fulfilled. Can anyone outline the pros and cons and which pathway should be most appropriate? Thanks a lot in advance for any help, it means a lot and i am in a mess right now.
apparently unsw internal program transfer is easier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)