Internal Program Transfer - 3rd year (1 Viewer)

sdadsada

HSC
I am currently studying electrical engineering at UNSW and for the three years enrolled, I have never enjoyed it. I have never had the passion for it and am wanting to change to something else. Within the three years, I have taken a semester off and have failed a large number of my courses, meaning my current WAM is at 50 while my academic standing is good, it has dropped to referral (meaning failed 50% or more of subjects that semester).
I have talked to multiple people about this matter and planning to talk to my program authority at latest Monday to see what I can do. I have put in an application for IPT which requires a WAM of 65+ (which does not look good for me). But I can only see my other options as dropping out and applying to a different uni or the IPT. Honestly I do not see myself enrolling for more electrical engineering subjects for next semester (which dates have opened to do so). Also the deadline for IPT for next year is the 29th of this month, and the course I am wanting to transfer to does not run second semester.
Any help with my situation is much appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)