international relations - enrolment HELP? (1 Viewer)

rositamadeline

questionable
HSC
hey got into int relations and got my enrolement package... i have no idea what courses are compulsory, where i find the things i can do as electives etc.. basically the entire concept of enrolling, they have an info thing but sadly i live in northern nsw and getting to it is slightly unrealistic... can anyone help

yosemite sam

HSC
Hey, I got into the same course and live too far away too! But i'm deferring till next year :)
I think you'll find the compulsory courses are the ones listed on the form they sent you that you would've got early this week? THere was 2 there.
They're your compulsory units for your first semester. For your electives check the website like Eriny said.

rositamadeline

questionable
HSC
Eriny said:
You don't have to enroll until O-week, so relax! There is also going to be course advice (I think?), so you'll be fine. Until then, check out the ANU website and look at which units you'll need for your degree.
how do i find the course advice?? i've been on the website lots..
thanks

Eriny

Awesome Member
HSC
I read on the burgmann o-week thing that early on we go to B&G for enrollment advice, so I assume that's advice in person. Probably better to be conscientious and decide early though.

humphdogg

HSC
Uni Grad
nah evilo, there's a special enrolment advice thing held at B&G a few days before actual enrolment at melville hall.

PhB are different though i think, ours weren't held at B&G last year.

Evilo

HSC
oo ok humphdogg, thx for clearing that one up. I had never heard of that one (well i cant remember it being offered to me last year)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)