Interpreting&Translation, what's the best uni to do that? (1 Viewer)

lullaby.0716

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

I'm interested in doing an undergraduate in Interpreting and Translation next year, but I'm not sure where to do the course. I've heard that UWS offered the course (B of Arts - Interpreting and Translation), for English - Spanish and English - Chinese(Mandarin), but it seems to be not that good, I'm afraid (cos the UAI is pretty low too, about 71 or so).

So, would u recommend me of any other unis please?

I know Macquarie uni offers Translation courses too, but those are postgraduate ones..

Thanks a lot!

HSC
...a low uai means the course isn't in demand not that the course is easy/dodgy or anything like that. Perhaps Translating and interpreting isnt a particularily popular course hence why there isn't many places to do it at. If you wanted to take it as a undergraduate I think it's pretty sufficient. They give you the proper credentials once you're done as well...

I say you should go for it...I think there is one at charles sturt university but i could be wrong. Maybe look up there as well...I say if you're closer to UWS there would be no point going to CSU anyway

lullaby.0716

HSC
N/A
I think the only ones that have the course are ANU and UWS, and the last one seems to have better reputation(in this particular couse) than ANU. So I'm sticking with it I hope =).

Thank you guys!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)