Is a school allowed to give you your final marks or ranks? (1 Viewer)

moocow920

HSC
I have graduated and should be getting my final report in the next few days. Will I receive either my final rank or assessment mark, or neither?

I know the school is not allowed to give you at least one of them, and maybe I am just stupid at Google but I haven't found a definite answer, and opinions at school vary. Can anyone give me a definite answer?

I am pretty sure they can't give you either but I would like to know. Also, do you ever find out your raw school assessment mark?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Your school is not allowed to tell you your final school-based assessment marks. However, it should tell you where you are placed in each course (your ‘rank').

Your assessment ranks will be available on the last HSC written exam.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Your school is not allowed to tell you your final school-based assessment marks. However, it should tell you where you are placed in each course (your ‘rank').

+1.

moocow920

HSC

Ok, but you wont get your assessment ranks in the report next week, no one is allowed to get them until last day of HSC exams?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
You can get your ranks before the last day of the HSC exams, but after the HSC exams you can get the 'official' ranks under 'My Details' on StudentsOnline

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)