is it a flOp (solved) + depth study experiments pls! (1 Viewer)

HSC
so here's the deal

i'm about to drop a language but once i drop that language there's no going back on physics. and sometimes i think i'm pretty good at physics, then some of the time (like most of the time) i think i'm pretty useless at physics; blanking out at questions and having absolutely zero thoughts on how to go about some things. but i enjoy it to some extent and find it interesting. i mean if i grind physics this holidays mb I'll get confident at it?

i used to like the language a lot (i still like it but not that much), thinking anime, manga etc was gonna fuel me long enough , it evidently did not. it's going to be my first hsc-counting task soon so i want to use my time better but i always feel this doubt if i can really do physics properly and also BC THERE R SOME PHYSICS BEASTS OUT THERE- I'M SCARED NOT GONNA LIE.

so am i flop and should i drop?

ALSO i need depth study ideas/ experiments please...

thank you.

Last edited:

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
japanese continuers right? i chose accelerated jpn continuers because *anime and manga* but i haven't even watched/read any of those in what feels like more than 1-2 years lmao.

you can consider your marks in both subjects, but if you're really intent on going for physics (you have the enjoyment and the interest that isn't with the language atm), then i'd say just drop the language and focus entirely on where you're going wrong for all those questions in physics and then use the holidays to improve

HSC
japanese continuers right? i chose accelerated jpn continuers because *anime and manga* but i haven't even watched/read any of those in what feels like more than 1-2 years lmao.

you can consider your marks in both subjects, but if you're really intent on going for physics (you have the enjoyment and the interest that isn't with the language atm), then i'd say just drop the language and focus entirely on where you're going wrong for all those questions in physics and then use the holidays to improve
yeah jap HAHA , universal experience frr. ahh i wish there was accelerated at my school, i totally would've

thank youu!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)