Is it possible to do two degrees simultneously? (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
yup. Depends on difficulty of them and how lazy you are though.

If you're a hard worker, simple-ish

lynton

HSC
I'm doing a double degree B Science/ B Economics or Biomedicine/ Law at another uni XD

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Sorry for not clarfying: I mean two separate degrees, not just a double degree :D

Wouldnt there be schedule conflicts b/w the two?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yes. They're called double degrees.

However, two seperate degrees at two different universities... It's either impossible or extremely uncommon.

EDIT: Missed your clarification

RE-EDIT: Yes, chances are there would be scheduling conflicts. If they were both part time, it may be possible.

zvyx

HSC
Hey, I know what you mean. I wanted to see whether I could do a BA via a distance ed, whilst completing my normal full-time degree. Asked the question on Yahoo! answers - and this guy with 7 degrees (whoa..) replied that, no, you can only have 1 CSP spot in 1 degree at a time. However, you can do that second degree as a full fee-paying place - I'm assuming, via distance ed.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Hey, I know what you mean. I wanted to see whether I could do a BA via a distance ed, whilst completing my normal full-time degree. Asked the question on Yahoo! answers - and this guy with 7 degrees (whoa..) replied that, no, you can only have 1 CSP spot in 1 degree at a time. However, you can do that second degree as a full fee-paying place - I'm assuming, via distance ed.
Not since most DFEE positions were abolished.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)