Is Maqcuarie uni any good for advanced science? (1 Viewer)

BobMac

HSC
Sup everyone
Basically if doing advanced science in university would maquarie uni be a good university for this. I know that UNSW is one of the best for science but how good is maqcuarie uni in comparison to UNSW for advanced science.

(Btw, I'm not one of those students intending to major in advanced maths more chemistry).

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Advanced Science you'll find is just taking more stuff at the higher level - not that much difference.

Good Uni Guide has no data on Macquarie science so... that can't help you.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Sup everyone
Basically if doing advanced science in university would maquarie uni be a good university for this. I know that UNSW is one of the best for science but how good is maqcuarie uni in comparison to UNSW for advanced science.

(Btw, I'm not one of those students intending to major in advanced maths more chemistry).
Both universities would be great to help you learn all the basics in chemistry. Go to the university that offers the most variety of chesmistry subjects.

If you want to do research after you graduate, you should choose the lab best for your area of interest, not the university.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Sup everyone

You should also look into the degree structure and the types of units that are compulsory/elective. Also, don't forget to look around and see whether you like campus life, after all, you'll be there for a couple of years...

BobMac

HSC
Alright thanks for the input guys and I am looking at the course structures for both uni's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)