Is my average/rank enough for E2? (1 Viewer)

Black Elmo

HSC
My average internal mark is between 35 - 45%, My rank is 24/25 (non-selective school) , is there any way from here i can get an E2, and for the miracle chance of E3, or should i just not bother, any answer is appreciated at this hard time

Heresy

HSC
Do bother. Even though you are currently getting around 35-45% for MX1 I think if you raise your mark in the actual HSC you can just scrape into E3 range. I would highly suggest going on YouTube and watching Eddie Woo's videos to build a base understanding, then go to your textbook(s) and do some questions to consolidate your learning. Then of course go to past HSC Exams and complete study sessions based on topics that you have revised rather than doing a full paper and being discouraged if you get a low mark. Have a look at https://rawmarks.info/mathematics/mathematics-extension-1/ . You can see a mark of 20 in there that got scaled up to a 52! So if you study well enough, hopefully scaling could help you over the line. Just remember the exam is on the 4th of November so you still have 24 days to study for it; its not over until its over. Good Luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)