Is my school honestly the only one doing Forth century Greece and the death of Philip (1 Viewer)

melio89

HSC
So my techer rekons that it is the hardest topic out of all of them and that not many schools will pick it... i think that him and the other ancient techer like greece that much that they are making us do such a jam packed topic that is incredibly boring ... i envy all those people doing Egypt. Our WHOLE class honestly wanted to study egypt ... one of the main reasons i picked ancient!

chrisbro1990

HSC
Re: Is my school honestly the only one doing Forth century Greece and the death of Ph

I think we might be doing Greece, not sure though atm

HSC
Re: Is my school honestly the only one doing Forth century Greece and the death of Ph

No. We are doing FOURTH CENTURY BC GREECE TO THE DEATH OF PHILIP II (404 - whenever he died)

We are the only class (out of four) - don't worry. It's not as popular as other topics but it is probably the most awesome and interesting one...

see the forum about Philip II and this topic (created by Glenn.Saunders - ME) if you need to post ideas or want help

Cheers
Glenn.Saunders (formerly MKZaa)

HSC

it's not hard. well, not if you're doing ALEXANDER THE GREAT as your personality and SPARTA as your Ancient Society.

it's probably better that you're the only people (maybe) doing the topic, as it then means that your marks look good, and so long as you use sources in your response, you will get the marks you deserve.

trust me, perseverence is the key in any subject, especially history (ancient/modern/extension - whatever)

it's a great topic and it really is worth the study and investment of time...

Cheers,
Glenn.Saunders (formerly MKZaa)

pipolaaa

HSC
eugh were doing 4th century and philip- i HATE IT lol i like philip but the hegemony sutff is sooooooo shitty- i just had trials and i was so glad there was a philip question!! were also doing alexander and sparta!!
theres soo much to learn lol i have 2 huge folders just for ancient history!! how did everyone go for trials??

over9k

HSC

i also picked this sub for egypt but the teacher said next yr we're gonna be focusing on greece. :mad:

Jess007

HSC

im doin greece now its really good

HSC

were studying greece--the persian wars.
its really interesting.

THIS
IS
SPARTAAAAAAA!!

Nic3004

HSC

Can someone post any notes or essays they have on this topic ASAP please

gammo1961

HSC
N/A

My daughter is studying Philip of Macedonia and its hard to find any summaries of topic.

HSC

My school is doing it too because we do Sparta and Alexander. I hate 4th Century Greece! There aren't enough resources.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)