is myunsw and webct properly updated?? (1 Viewer)

jk

White tiger
jesus.. due date for session 2 payment is tmr and myunsw still doesnt give me an updated version of payment slip..

and webct isnt also properly updated, listing wrong subjects :(

is it only for me or anyone else?? what should i do to avoid penalty though its not my fault??

Reactions: QZP

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hmm most of my subjects aren't up on webct yet either, so don't worry. it was the same thing last semester :p

as for payments, it takes up to 72hrs to update.. when did you pay?

jk

White tiger
no i havent paid yet.. cuz outstanding balance is still $0..

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
well, i haven't paid my semester 2 fees either, and i can still access everything on my.unsw

however, if you still haven't paid LAST semester's fees, you won't be able to get into much (i found out the hard way :eek:) so yes nekkid, you have to pay them :p aside from not being able to access most of my.unsw, you can't graduate if you have outstanding student/library fees :p

tempco

HSC
bollocks.

and they started scanning our student cards too. it's a conspiracy.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
You people should start reading the news sections of my.unsw you know :D

"Due to system problem relating to the Higher Education Reform changes, there will be a delay with the issuing of UNSW Fee Statements for Semester Two. It is anticipated that fee statements will be available from the 2nd week of the semester.

Due to this delay, the UNSW Payment Due Date is now 19 August for all students."

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
yup.. mr survivor39 is right.. When you use my.UNSW, at least take notice of the news items. Usually, they would send it out as an email as well, but not this time.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
I accidently clicked on webct learning guide at the bottom of webct...and now i cant get rid of it from the list of mycourses. :angry:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I still have a Webct gen-ed subject listed from S1 2004...why the hell is it still there?

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Why are they scanning our student cars anyway? To see if we paid our union fees? I reckon it's to trace our spending pattern so they can sell more stuff to us by subliminally messaging us with ultra low/high frequency commands. But that's just me.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Minai: I still have subjects from before.. Just ignore them..

Curry: I don't know, I think its got something to do with the union, and not so much UNSW itself. Perhaps the union would like to gather data on how much people are spending at union outlets etc...

gman03

HSC
t-i-m-m-y said:
Curry: I don't know, I think its got something to do with the union, and not so much UNSW itself. Perhaps the union would like to gather data on how much people are spending at union outlets etc...
Man why they make such a fuss about it... I will pay the union if the amount is reasonable like ~$40... As long as I don't have to pay the sport assocation fees which add up to ~$200

sunny

meh.
HSC
Survivor39 said:
You people should start reading the news sections of my.unsw you know :D

"Due to system problem relating to the Higher Education Reform changes, there will be a delay with the issuing of UNSW Fee Statements for Semester Two. It is anticipated that fee statements will be available from the 2nd week of the semester.

Due to this delay, the UNSW Payment Due Date is now 19 August for all students."
And UniMail - this was mailed out to all students several weeks ago.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I think the point of the scanning of student ID's is to make sure that non-members don;t access member benefits.

They do this at USyd too, so I can;t get student discounts there anymore.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Minai said:
I think the point of the scanning of student ID's is to make sure that non-members don;t access member benefits.

They do this at USyd too, so I can;t get student discounts there anymore.
Scanning student ID's for items such as foood is stupid...and creates longer waiting times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)