Is Tafe really so much easier? (1 Viewer)

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
minnn2 said:
ewwww asian.
<3

i did a tafe course in yr 10.
so yes it is easier.
it's for the people incapable of getting into UWS :p:p
lol.lol .lol olol lol man. lol ....
your so cool
I want your autograph

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
minnn2 said:
ewwww asian.
<3

i did a tafe course in yr 10.
so yes it is easier.
it's for the people incapable of getting into UWS :p:p
you cannot compare doing a yr10 tafe course to an actual tafe course as a diploma or advanced diploma. You havent even done your hsc, so how do you know if tafe is easier.

HSC
of course it's easier than university.
why would you even question that?

i take it doing medicine is harder than doing hair and beauty?
YEAH?

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
You're assuming TAFE offers only one course, therefore you're a moron.
TAFE offers many courses including hair dressing, computer science, engineering, nursing, human anatomy, enviromental science etc etc...

Shut the fuck up if you've no idea what you're talking about... otherwise I'll find your 2008 graduating arse and ram a TAFE guide down your throat.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
minnn2 said:

YEAH?
hahah you havent got a clue what your talking about, tafe offers other greater courses as s-AINT was saying.
If you dont have anything useful stop posting here, and you never know you might go to tafe someday, so dont abuse it.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Musk said:
1. You do Commerce so social activitiy is next to zero due to the degree's competitive nature
Ok. This just proves what an ignorant prick you are.

Bye:wave:

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Are you her? Speak for yourself, and not for others.

I recognize university qualifications are of much more value then those awarded by TAFE. Although, TAFE qualifications hold value in the areas they're designed for; for example, motorcycle mechanical qualification.
So for some 16 year old female pancake to say TAFE is for those who can't get into UWS irritates me because it's untrue.
Why am I even fucking typing this?
Unless you've attended TAFE, don't post here. It's like speaking with someone who has no idea about motorcycles, and they're attempting to tell a mechanic what the problem is- FUCKING IDIOT:burn: ! Honestly, your arguments reflect the fact that you're a shit person- a waste of flesh who should be fed to the ants.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
minnn2 said:
hahaha LIES.

that's a terrible thing to say.
actually, how would YOU know? you havent been to university HAVE YOU?
i didn't assume anything.
i never said anything about TAFE offering one course, did i?
Well I am AT university pancake...
You can meet me at usyd if you like? I'll meet you next to the pool tommorow morning at 9.30am. I'll be holding a TAFE guide.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
You remind me of a pancake though minnn2- a flavorsome, yet dreary piece of junk food; a food someone refuses to consume for the reason that it reminds them they're one length of bone away from poor white trash.

turtleface

HSC
I have a theory, I can't explain it but its analogus to how as people get more rich they buy more expensive houses. So as people do more difficult courses, they study more and work harder, so the net result is that difficulty feels the same...if that makes sense

minnn2 said:

YEAH?
elitist uni students [edit: i mean, high school student, oops my mistake]...how the HELL would you know which is harder without having done both and comparing the two? Some uncoordinated fool could be a gun at studying medicine but a total asswipe if they tried to do hairdressing

zimmerman8k said:
She wasnt assuming that. It doesnt matter how many courses TAFE has because they are all on a much lower level than university education.

uni > TAFE.
You're a lower level

Last edited:

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
ye doing a tafe diploma course is actually like doing a part of a degree. You get exempted from uni subjects afterwards.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Depends on the person. Someone I know is bright enough to get into uni for nursing but she chose TAFE because it has more practical experience. So TAFE would be easier for someone practical like her, and more difficult for someone on the theoretical side of things.

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
If you could, why wouldn't you do nursing at uni rather than at tafe? Higher pay and less of the crap duties.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Don't ask me, it was her decision. She said there was more practical experience, you can't do direct nursing at USYD, and she gets more holidays

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
Everyone has their preferences so perhaps the pay didn't factor into her decision.

JhK89

HSC
actually i really dont know im guessing that tafe basically will teach the stuff but in a different way also mayb over a longer period of time which may make it harder or easier to various people...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)