Is there distinguish achiever/top achiever award??" (1 Viewer)

VQ

HSC
So...besides all rounders (primier award), will others like distinguish achievers/top achievers got some sort of award? or certificate?

frootloop

HSC
People who top a subject get a certificate (top achiever)...

Distinguished achievers get zip. Particularly annoying when only 9 of your units are 90+. :bomb:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
There are too many distinguished achievers for Board of Studies to be able to afford prizes.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
I reckon people who get state-rankings in a subject (top achievers list) should get some sort of certificate, because otherwise it becomes hard to prove (the only way would be to refer them to the board of studies website). But they don't, to my knowlege.

frootloop

HSC
fleepbasding said:
I reckon people who get state-rankings in a subject (top achievers list) should get some sort of certificate, because otherwise it becomes hard to prove (the only way would be to refer them to the board of studies website). But they don't, to my knowlege.
So true. I didn't get anything for my state ranking... would've been nice though...

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I think top achievers should deffinetly get something, even if it's just like a piece of paper. The Society and Culture association gives out stuff to top achievers, but it doesn't seem like any other subject does. How lame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)