Is this a good idea? (1 Viewer)

Rawf

HSC
Hey guys, I was just wondering...Do you think it'd be okay if I don't study for chem until after my 2nd last test (business studies) - 25th of oct?Right now, I'm trying to focus on studying for economics and english, whilst doing some past papers for maths and trying to finish off my notes for business (fairly busy).Chemistry is my last test, on november 6th... so I'll have more than a week to study for chemistry. I'm fairly confident in chemistry as I only needa to some brief overviews and past papers to jog my memory.I've done 2 past papers for chem already (it's not very much lol) but nothing has really jumped out at me like.. "omg how the heck do you do this".Do you think it'll be all right if I leave chemistry to the last second? I'm aiming to get 90/100 or higher in the exam.

golgo13

Alchemist
HSC
a week is heaps of time lol, just don't lazy when u have that week and u should be fine :)

Rawf

HSC
Ahh thanks for the confirmation.
I hope I'm not the only one in this situation.

unLimitieDx

HSC
I think thats what most of us physics/chemistry students are doing right now

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I have Ancient History on the 26th, Then 9 days until SOR2 which requires minimal study.
The day after is Chemistry!

I'm planning to do the exact same thing as you, I think it's perfectly fine as long you are willing to work hard for a full 10+ days straight.

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I have Ancient History on the 26th, Then 9 days until SOR2 which requires minimal study.
The day after is Chemistry!

I'm planning to do the exact same thing as you, I think it's perfectly fine as long you are willing to work hard for a full 10+ days straight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)