Is this a nice thing to do or just werid? (1 Viewer)

riotgirl321

HSC
Heaps nice idea!
dont take the advice form the dudes...i think the girls would know more than the dudes...

jst make sure the drawing is...good...no offence im nto saying itll probly b bad

but yeah put a lot of effort and time into it [=

It is a really sweet idea of yours.

:)

Dramaqueen06

HSC
Retrovertigo said:
Just cut the middle man and fuck her.
I think she'd compare guys like you to the creator of this thread, come to think that's why she likes him?!?

You bring a bad name upon males.

lol

Evilo

HSC
Legham said:
Yeah, do it. sounds heaps nice. Just as long as she doesn't think you're just doing it to get in her pants.
agreed.

If putting it on her wall sounds a bit weired why not roll it up and give it to her when she returns. Make sure you have something to say when you give it to her. Not tacky or anything like that- if you just want to be friends you don't want to send her the wrong message - same goes if the oppo.

Elo89

HSC
That is the sweetest thing i've ever heard. She's lucky to know someone like u :)

munchybuddy

HSC
I think you should do it, its a really nice idea, but yea maybe put it in a frame and lean it up against the wall, itll look betta and then if she moves it, it wont look as tho she hates it. If u stick it up on the wall she mite feel as tho shes gotta keep it there.

miaowsha

HSC
brogan77 said:
DUNNO MAN SOUNDS ABIT OUTRAGEOUS AND CRAZY

LIKE DRAWING A PICTURE OF SOMETHING SHE LIKES AND PUTTING IT ON HER WALL...SOUNDS ABIT FAR OUT...XXXTREME.

MAYBE SOMETHING LIKE WRITING "YOUR LIFE IS MEANINGLESS" ON HER WALL WOULD BE A LITTLE MORE SUITABLE, GIVEN THE SITUATION.

AT LEAST THAT WAY YOU KNOW HOW SHE'LL REACT...BEING DEPRESSED AND ALL.

Ya feelin me?
jesus, i hope this post is full of sarcasm.

anyways, i think you should draw it and instead of hanging it on her wall roll it up and give it to her so that she could choose whether or not to hang it.

you dont want it hanging out of politeness do you? =)

i can relate to her, tigers rock!

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
Dramaqueen06 said:
I think she'd compare guys like you to the creator of this thread, come to think that's why she likes him?!?

You bring a bad name upon males.

lol
You bring a bad name upon females by being so mind-numbingly stupid.

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
miaowsha said:
jesus, i hope this post is full of sarcasm.

anyways, i think you should draw it and instead of hanging it on her wall roll it up and give it to her so that she could choose whether or not to hang it.

you dont want it hanging out of politeness do you? =)

i can relate to her, tigers rock!

wow.

just wow

Äj

HSC
yes, i would say do it.

you and her are close, and going out of your way and putting in all that effort will definitely cheer her up. since you guys are close theres no way shed reject it either. she wont think your jsut trying to get in her pants either because guys who are trying to do that would usually be the ones who would not invest effort in it. But she would realise and appreciate that you put in a great deal of effort just for her out of your own will just because shes feeling crap.
shell love it.

you could frame it if you want, however, i would just stick it up on her wall and dont make to much of a fuss about it, like it would be the natural thing for you to do. then shell frame it her self if she wants, which she probably will, because shell want to make sure that it stays safe.

but good going anyway mate, a girl will always appreciate when you go out of your way to do something like that because it has alot more meaning than simply going out and buying a giant sideshow beany tiger and will hint to her that you do like her. but if she doesnt feel the same way then it will just look like the act of a good friend. so either way, nothing will be lost and you can only gain.

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Aww Aj, love your posts.

I used to be like that, posting support/advice and stuff, until those stupid ppl kicked me off. I'm now here in disguise...I'm an 05'er.

Äj

HSC
haha lol. nice :D

i dont worry what others think of me or my posts. and if someone is asking for advice/help on something, they oviously arent entirely sure themselves, and saying stupid crap like some people do who dont even know anyway doesnt help.
so ill just say what i think, which most of the time happens to be right...i hoping anyway lol.

HSC
Äj said:
haha lol. nice :D

i dont worry what others think of me or my posts. and if someone is asking for advice/help on something, they oviously arent entirely sure themselves, and saying stupid crap like some people do who dont even know anyway doesnt help.
so ill just say what i think, which most of the time happens to be right...i hoping anyway lol.

officially nicest guy on BoS

Oh and OP too. :) Good idea, that tiger. Hope she loves it.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
if he hasnt banged her by now it's never gonna happen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)