''Islamic finance rides the storm'' (1 Viewer)

beentherdunthat

HSC
Not only has the industry been resilient; it's also on the cusp of serious expansion. It is growing faster than any other subset of world banking, at 15 to 20 per cent a year. The Economist estimates Islamic assets under management are worth $US700 billion ($1000 billion). This figure could hit $US1 trillion - about the Australian sharemarket's current value - by 2010.
http://business.smh.com.au/business/islamic-finance-rides-the-storm-20081010-4yft.html?page=1

ye.. its true interest is haram =]

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
That chick in your av is the ugliest cake face arab looking slut i have ever seen and i demand she cover heself up before i kill her dead

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
beentherdunthat said:
Bragging about that in Australia is stupid.

Not only do people not give a fuck about how successful the Middle East is when their shares are dropping, bringing it up in the one Western country in the world with positive growth in 2009 - not in a Recession - makes it seem no special feat.

You let me know when they actually accomplish something, like equal rights for women.

And lol @ how the entire Muslim banking world combined is worth less than Australia's.

Last edited:

zstar

HSC
N/A
staticsiscool said:
That chick in your av is the ugliest cake face arab looking slut i have ever seen and i demand she cover heself up before i kill her dead

I bet she looks better than your mama.

Garygaz

HSC
Trefoil said:

Not only do people not give a fuck about how successful the Middle East is when their shares are dropping, bringing it up in the one Western country in the world with positive growth in 2009 - not in a Recession - makes it seem no special feat.

You let me know when they actually accomplish something, like equal rights for women.

And lol @ how the entire Muslim banking world combined is worth less than Australia's.
/signed

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
Trefoil said:

what a dumb post. bragging about that in Australia? are you fucking kidding me? get over yourself

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
slickstar_01 said:
what a dumb post. bragging about that in Australia? are you fucking kidding me? get over yourself
Yes, bragging.

What response is this thread meant to garner exactly? Perhaps "Oh, that's nice."?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Trefoil said:
Yes, bragging.

What response is this thread meant to garner exactly? Perhaps "Oh, that's nice."?
An "Oh, that's nice" would be good.
I demand an "Oh, that's nice" immediately! or else you will forever be branded a troll. Anything added to that "Oh, that's nice" which is either inflammatory or off-topic will place you into the aforementioned category of an eternal troll.

Choose your next words carefully.

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Oh, that's nice.

Mumma

HSC
thats pretty cool.

i think im going to revert back to islam now.

crossover

HSC
Trefoil said:
Funny how someone brings up something thats been accomplished which has muslim roots.. and someone else immediately attacks the religion.. without any provocation

Wow.. um.. how about u try and accomplish something like escaping from the ignorant state of mind that u were born into?

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
crossover said:
Funny how someone brings up something thats been accomplished which has muslim roots.. and someone else immediately attacks the religion.. without any provocation

Wow.. um.. how about u try and accomplish something like escaping from the ignorant state of mind that u were born into?
I'm pretty sure he has a valid point, man. You can't really laud financial 'victory' when you oppress and enslave women, taking away from them rights they are guaranteed by the UN's declaration on human rights.

Just in case you're not entirely au fait with what that entails, I'd like to give you a primer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTlrSYbCbHE

Doesn't seem to be that compatible with any religion, let alone Islam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)