Israel troops admit Gaza abuses (1 Viewer)

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
unsurprising and disgraceful

good to see that a few israel soldiers have a bit of conscience and reported it. i mean, they musn't have much of a conscience for invading Gaza in the first place (LETS GO KILL BABEHS OYE VAYE CIRCUMCISION!), but still.

Venom.

HSC
I'd call it more systematic killing rather than collateral damage.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Palestinian media propaganda.

Every sane person knows that the IDF wouldn't do those things

Venom.

HSC
You fail to address the issue at hand, instead you deflect it by a lame attempt at humor.

ACCEPT OR NOT - ISRAEL HAS COMMITTED WAR CRIMES, AND GROSS HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES IN PALESTINE ?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
You fail to address the issue at hand, instead you deflect it by a lame attempt at humor.

ACCEPT OR NOT - PALESTINE HAS COMMITTED WAR CRIMES, AND GROSS HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES ON ISRAELIS?
Fixed.

No really, it's a fucking war (and a ridiculous one at that). Both sides do horrific things.

Venom.

HSC
Fixed.

No really, it's a fucking war (and a ridiculous one at that). Both sides do horrific things.
Strong Zionist.

Go run off and find evidence of Palestinians systematically killing and breaching the human rights of Israelis.

WAIT WUT, THERE IS NONE :spzz:

Nah no worries, its okay for Israel to bomb the fuck out of Palestine, kill innocent and unarmed civilians, and use chemical weapons. But damn those war criminals from Palestine. Damn them and their rockets.

Venom.

HSC
Nah bro firing rockets is like freedom fighting and shit man.

Driving stuff into Israel and killing random civilians is mad freedom aye.

Going into Israeli schools and killing kids man they are so oppressed
Nah brohz, bulldozing homes is enforcing state sovereignty.

Air raiding towns is mad fair.

And seriously, cutting off food supplies is a decent measure.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
I'd call it more systematic killing rather than collateral damage.
Please stfu. I do believe that Israel was out of line concerning Gaza but you do more harm than good to your own argument by detracting massive amounts of credibility with every piece of shit you post.

Edit: Your above post isn't actually too bad but please don't refer to the war on Gaza as a genocide or systematic killing, it'll destroy what credibility you have left.

Last edited:

Scissors

HSC
i'm going to have to side with venom on this one.

palestine's 'war crimes' hardly compare to israel's.

the worst thing palestinians have done is maybe slaughter one or two israelis.

not really comparable to israel's war crimes.

Venom.

HSC
Please stfu. I do believe that Israel was out of line concerning Gaza buy you do more harm than good to your own argument by detracting massive amounts of credibility with every piece of shit you post.
Lol. You're fucked. So you're suggesting my post is wrong because why ? Israel didnt mean to kill civilians? They didnt systematically destroy the lives of thousands of people in Gaza?

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
War always has collateral damage. This is a fact. It doesn't excuse the human shield shit and the killing of civilians though.
You keep saying this as if collateral damage can be excused. See here, Daniel: When you give something a fancy name and say that it's always a result of your bad behaviour, IT DOES NOT EXCUSE SAID BAD BEHAVIOUR!

Fixed.

Yes but Israel did more horrific things, more often. So like, your attempts to deflect the blame from Israel are like, cuntishly pathetic?

Rageeb said:
Please stfu. I do believe that Israel was out of line concerning Gaza buy you do more harm than good to your own argument by detracting massive amounts of credibility with every piece of shit you post.
He has a point though, doesn't he?

Scissors said:
palestine's 'war crimes' hardly compare to israel's.

the worst thing palestinians have done is maybe slaughter one or two israelis.
That's not really a war crime though. It's more of a sport. lol

Dear BoS Goderators (cuz u think ur God): THAT WAS A JOKE LOL! HEY DONT BAN ME AGAIN LOL!

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
It's a natural response to be angry with Jewish people when a large number of Jews (with support from the majority of Jews worldwide [citation needed]) do a bad, bad thing.

EDIT: u just KNOW dat the israel threads r gonna come alive when Jimmy drops by

Did you know the Gaza thread is like, one of the most replied to threads in NCAP? True story!

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Lol. You're fucked. So you're suggesting my post is wrong because why ? Israel didnt mean to kill civilians?
No they did not. What would that achieve? Makes them look shitter to the international community. The fact that the civilian deaths are so high is testament to the inadequacy of the attack and shows how ill thought out the entire blunder was.

They didnt systematically destroy the lives of thousands of people in Gaza?
Yeah they have. They've broken international law with their settlements and then when questioned cry that their holy book from god promised them this land. They've seized land that legally belongs to Palestinians/Arabs and completely ignored any papers proving this.
So, what does this have to do with the troop abuses in Gaza again? :spzz:

Edit: Just to clarify I am referring to the territories occupied post 1967 as illegal, not questioning the right of Israel to exist.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)