Issues with enrolling............. (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
I just chose my lvl1 modules..

And then I went to enrol in my units..

Everything goes smooth until I press enrol..

And then it tells me that changes to my study plan has not been saved.. what's that supposed to mean?

I have saved my lvl1 modules.. I pressed those blue things that look like eyes o.o

Am I missing something..........?

X

xeuyrawp

Yeah, looks like you're trying to enrol in the classes. If in doubt, go to Withdraw from Units, and check if they're listed there. If they're listed there, you're enrolled successfully. :)

CieL

HSC
Ohhh!

I worked today!!

Thanks for the help guys =]

Now........ where do I go to select my specific classes n stuff...

havy

HSC
u'll hav to wait till 31st of january for timetable setup

X

xeuyrawp

havy said:
u'll hav to wait till 31st of january for timetable setup
Yup, but in the mean time, you can prepare a prospective timetable in the grid timetable maker here.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
my estudent is stuffed, its not recognising i took units in Canada, because for BBA340 its saying i cant enrol because i dont have 40cp, which isnt true. i sent an email to the estudent ppl yesterday, no reply yet but i guess if a lot of ppl are having troubles i guess ill have to wait a bit

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
fornstar said:
my estudent is stuffed, its not recognising i took units in Canada, because for BBA340 its saying i cant enrol because i dont have 40cp, which isnt true. i sent an email to the estudent ppl yesterday, no reply yet but i guess if a lot of ppl are having troubles i guess ill have to wait a bit
you might have to get a waiver entered for them. it could be helpful to contact the departments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)