Italian at TAFE (1 Viewer)

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Hey guys, next year (in between working full time) I'm thinking I'll wanna do a course in Italian at Wollongong Tafe.

I have no previous experience in Italian tho LOL

I have yet to apply to the course, but I dont think its full time.

Anyone else planning to do the same? Or has done this?

Is Italian a good language to learn? I wanted to do French actually, but it would be 3hours drive away :( whereas Wollongong is only 1.5hrs drive away from me...

So guys, any comments....?

:D

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
Yer i wanted to do italian at a tafe or somthing but i think i might get a private tutour. Im Italian by decent and can understand and talk a bit of it but im planning on stayin in italy when my afily and i go for a holday there this time next year. So i need to learn alot more about the grammar and stuff like that. When my nonna was alive she used to talk to me in full italian and i could understandeverything she said, i was sorta like that with other ppl that talk it but could never grasp what they were sayin like i could with her :) as for your first language preference FRENCH my nonno was french and he taught me how to speek it before i went to school but i never remembered how to speack it when i got older, bit of a shame that

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
italian is a good language to learn, similar to french in rules and grammar.

it won't be full time, it will be 6 hours at the most i think

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
hey i was thinking about doing italian at tafe.. but more for as a summer holiday thing. how do i find out about the courses? the gong sounds too far for me.

gaah. i study french now. although i much prefer italian. italian is a lot easier to pick up.. and once you know the grammar, it makes french a whole lot easier (but not easy :()

Kakie

French is obviously harder than italian! its nowhere near as phonetic, if you dont want to do it at tafe, but still get help in the languaage, there are probably a few of us who would be able to teach you the basics, present tense, past (recent past and imperfect) and futture, the rest you will pick up when youre in italy if you have these 4 basic tenses.
lte me know if you are thinking about it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)