Italian Beginners, practice needed (1 Viewer)

joingler

HSC
I'd like some practice for my speaking Italian (mainly as it's the only one I can't practice by myself). If anyone would like someone to practice with it'd be much appreciated.

I get free 20min calls to any optus mobile in Australia after 8pm EST every night. If you have an optus phone then reply here and we can practice :D

I don't know how good I am. I regularly get 90+ in assessments but my teacher gives us really basic stuff for assessments so it is not a real guide :/

karapnish

HSC
omgg i'm in the exact same situation as you. in our last speaking assesment i got 20/20 but i think my teacher cuts us so much slack so i doubt my actual abilities. shame about the different phone companies though nice to know someone else is in the same boat haha:bomb:

ital101

HSC
Hi!
I'm not with the same phone company as you - but perhaps we can do writing practise on here? I do Continuers, and lovin it! Keep it up 3 times a week, go to an Italian movie, restaurant or see an Italian friend to practise your speaking/listening skills...you'll love it!
- Federico

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)