Italian Beginners Speaking HSC, How Did You Go? (1 Viewer)

Woots

HSC
Ok, only like a week ago there was the Italian Speaking HSC Exam. The conversation questions screwed me up a bit but i reckon i did alrite!

Everyone else who just did there Speaking HSC as well, How do you think you went?

sm8

HSC
eugh... speaking...
lol it wasnt a horrible exam, but it wasnt great either. i thought the conversation wasnt too bad, they always seem to ask the same sort of questions i had studied those areas. but the situations!! the 3 question! that was... a crap question. lol.
does anyone know if we ever find out our separate mark or speaking? or are the 4 areas just added together?(reading, writing, listening, and speaking)

meiamgoodly

HSC
sm8 said:
eugh... speaking...
lol it wasnt a horrible exam, but it wasnt great either. i thought the conversation wasnt too bad, they always seem to ask the same sort of questions i had studied those areas. but the situations!! the 3 question! that was... a crap question. lol.
does anyone know if we ever find out our separate mark or speaking? or are the 4 areas just added together?(reading, writing, listening, and speaking)
I was stumped by question three, it was open answer but i had not even thought about that subject coming into the exam.... as for the marks we get told one mark or percentage... you dont find out what section you did better in or watever!!

Bouna fourtuna a tutti per gli esami leggere, ascoltare ed scrivere!! :wave:

Last edited:

sm8

HSC
grazie mille! anche a te!

Hey how has everyone been studying for listening, reading, and writing.... apart from the obvious... anything different? ive just been watching italian movies and listeniing to the radio. doing past papers. etc.....

allora, devo andare a studiare un po' di piu'. ciao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)