Italian Beginners. (1 Viewer)

Nupil

HSC
N/A
Well I thought I'd start a thread really ... just to see how many of you all did it and stuff ...

My thoughts:

The listening was shite because they simply didn't give enough time in taking down what was being said and between the items to actually properly put it into a coherent thought before the next item.

The comprehension was definitely better (i.e: easier in the actual texts to read) then past years except for the fact we had to intepret what was read as opposed to just listing points ... meh. Oh and we had to write more then other years in writings. :mad: ... by about 30 more words I think, but really!

Oh well, I'm sure we have some fantastic Italian Students on bored that do Beginners so go us for getting through two years of italian! Congrats :cool:

Nupil

HSC
N/A
I believe tis her friend ...

Though how the hell did you know?

And "Kakie" does continuers

tiger_03

I thought (as did the rest of my class) that Listening was very hard...it seemed we had to listen to passages that were much longer than previous years and other listening papers...I also thought the general standard of the passages was much harder.

In the listening paper, the comprehension questions were pretty OK, except I agree they seemed to be a bit longer than past years (espceically Q's 4 and 5). The short/extended response questions were fairly alright, except for the one about seeling stuff :chainsaw:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Nupil
I believe tis her friend ...

Though how the hell did you know?

And "Kakie" does continuers
yeah thats why i was asking, i thought she did continuers

she posted on the italian board one day telling us she was on her friends name, but that it was her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)