Italian Continuers (1 Viewer)

fudge301

HSC
it was alright -- however, they begun to ask more "global" type questions / they asking for techniques in written passages.

The Generation Y thing was a bit silly.. same with the second comprehension. The first question in the comprehension, "why hasn't he gone before?", i'm sure you don't need to be over 18 to go to an Italian Film Festival, unless the film you're seeing is rated R

eyetalian

HSC
N/A
Yeah I felt like I was analysing the text in place of actually translating it. that generation Y extract was freaking ridiculous and I found the listneing sooo fast. I had a panic attack during it because I didnt understand what the hell they were saying.

like the 5 marker in the reading - i was analysing the speakers voice while giving them a good translation. writing was alright but i dont feel i stayed on topic much.

how was listening for everyone??

fudge301

HSC
listening was alright -- the last question was a bit amibuguous of what exactly the markers wanted. Signora Brambrilla annoyed me.

Generation Y -- in my opinion, the questions didn't leave much room to the imagination for ideas.

The first question in the first comprehension about why he didn't go to the italian film festival. I'm sure you're able to go even if you're under 18... unless the film you're seeing is R rated.

edmond1

HSC
it was alrite and and easier than my trials and half yearly:) . i also had a lot of time at the end , around 25 minutes after i finished so it as good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)