James Ruse Admissions (1 Viewer)

Maybe2004

HSC
I wanted to try out next year for James Ruse but I don't go to selective. Since I'm trying out for a Year 11 spot, I was wondering whether I could get in regardless of the school I go to.

D-BOSS

HSC
N/A
I recommend not trying out because James Ruse tend to prioritise those who go to a good school.

Maybe2004

HSC
Thanks, I’ll study hard and see if I get in next year.😊
bruhhh dont listen to this fool wtf 😂
no matter how far fetched something is (which it might not be as you think)

if you dont try for it the chance of you getting it is 0%.
if you do, its more than 0%

give it a shot :)

psmao

HSC
To get into james ruse u gotta apply like one year earlier

_rakelt

HSC
I reckon it does. My sister is currently in Year 8 and got into Ruse. BUT I think it was highly attributed to her current school (North Sydney Girls) AND because she got A's in all her subjects.

But there's hope as my sister did the interview with the principal and quite a few students got in because they built new classrooms and are accepting more students.

7474someonespecial

HSC
I wanted to try out next year for James Ruse but I don't go to selective. Since I'm trying out for a Year 11 spot, I was wondering whether I could get in regardless of the school I go to.
woops this is a bit late but i go to ruse (2021) and your school shouldnt matter too much if you're applying. I know many people transferring from non-selective schools transferring into my grade next year (probably around a third of them) so give it a shot.

Maybe2004

HSC
woops this is a bit late but i go to ruse (2021) and your school shouldnt matter too much if you're applying. I know many people transferring from non-selective schools transferring into my grade next year (probably around a third of them) so give it a shot.
Thank you, this helps motivate me a lot!

Maybe2004

HSC
How is your report looking currently and what extra curriculars do you do cuz it depends on that..
I got A for all of my subjects in my most recent report and I’m planning to do choir at school next year.

I cannot do many extra curricular activities because my school doesn’t offer it and doing extracurricular outside of school usually requires spending a lot of money...

idkkdi

HSC
I got A for all of my subjects in my most recent report and I’m planning to do choir at school next year.

I cannot do many extra curricular activities because my school doesn’t offer it and doing extracurricular outside of school usually requires spending a lot of money...
Just beast the exam lmao. Don't worry too much about extracurriculars. The top schools want ATAR generators for year 11 and 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)