Job at Greater union (1 Viewer)

HSC
how do u apply for a job at greater union? do i just send a resume in or are there other processes to this (like colesmyer)?
also is there training provided if i do get the job or do i need any experience?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
uhh, i used to work at hoyts and i just walked up to the box office and handed in a resume and they called me that night. i know employees don't always bother handing them in tho so maybe ask to hand it direct to a manager/supervisor if you can

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
lol, im gonna try that! what hoyts did u work at?
theres a cinema in macquarie, i dunno who runs it, but lol hell, im gonna try for that!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i worked at the one at broadway
it was ok, free movies were good and it's not as boring as my current job in that you could move around and shit but you only get payrises at 18 and 21 i think it was. also apparently supervisors get paid the same as regular workers which was like. :s
but yeah, ask to give it to a supervisor or manager. i didn't but i've just always had stellar timing with jobs.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
now's probably not the best time cos they've probably done all their christmas hiring. should've had some foresight and applied abt a month ago.

HSC
the reason why i didn't apply a month ago is because i'll be going overseas during the whole xmas holidays for a month. but i still have a two month or so break when i get back so i pretty much needed a job from january onwards.
but i guess from this it's probably hard to get a job at the cinemas. btw i'm turning 18 next month.

HSC
glycerine said:
i worked at the one at broadway
it was ok, free movies were good and it's not as boring as my current job in that you could move around and shit but you only get payrises at 18 and 21 i think it was.
i think its 19 actually, which sucks ..

laney

HSC
don't work at macquarie greater union

i worked there, and they bosses were really mean to me. the rest of the staff were awesome, but wasn't worth it.

just don't do it.

daman

HSC
dont worry ive found out that you have to visit the cinema and fill in an employment apllication form

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)