HSC
she is like the best writer! any1 read her books? the ones ive read are

salem falls
vanishing acts
the pact

i reccommend readin! :) :cool:

wizard146

HSC
My Sister's Keeper is a great book- but the only Jodi Piccoult I have read. I will read her others some time...

Lainee

HSC
Of her books I've only read My Sister's Keeper. It was a nice read though not as thought-provoking or intense as I thought it would be. Not one of my fav books, but I'll pick up her other ones some time down the track.

*Buttercup*

HSC
i cant wait to read her new one!!.... i realise i am reviving a very old thread here but i thought it was worth it... i have read my sister's keeper, the pact and keeping faith, all of which were great... my sister's keeper is my favourite so far.

what are her others like?

aimsz

Time To Excel
HSC
im a jodi fan....
ive only dicovered her books last year and i have read

my sisters keeper- i would have to say on of the most touching books i have read, the ending made me cry

the pact- wasnt as good as my sisters keeper but still ok

now reading....

perfect match

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i've read three so far and wanna read "the pact", "salem falls" and ummm "picture perfect" i think...

My sister's keeper is head and shoulders above the other two I've read, perfect match and vanishing act.

Perfect Match was pretty good but Vanishing Act was awful. Didn't like it at all! I could not empathise with the characters at all and the main character was freaking irritating!

"My Sister's Keeper" is in my list of top 5 books I've ever read though.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I've read sister keeper, the pact, vanishing act, perfect match, keeping faith, and another one which I cant remember.

I agree with Sarach168 - I couldnt get into vanishing act at all. I also didnt like the ending, how she just went off with the friend; I thought it was all a bit too fake.

I loved my sisters keeper (I cried so much!), also didnt mind the pact, perfect match and keeping faith. I havent read her newest one yet, I should be concentrating on my const exam :eek:

Pieces of Me

HSC
I think she is an excellent writer. So far I have read 'My Sister's Keeper' which would be so far my favourite, 'The Pact' and her latest one 'The Tenth Circle' which is also pretty good.

Cab31

HSC
How awsome is she!!! I have read:
- the pact - awsome
- my sisters keeper - omg get out the tissues for this one!
- vanishing acts - crappest by far - too hard to get into
- perfect match - good but hard to identify with nina
- the tenth circle - great to start with but fell off a bit at the end
- currently reading keeping faith

I just cant seem to stray from her!!!

HSC
N/A
love her books, i started buying them like 2 years ago or something, i liked the covers of her books lol

my faves are my sister's keeper and vanishing acts, i didn't feel va was hard to get into, i really liked it and I really loved the main character..

SnowFlakeZ

HSC
HAHAHAHA I LUV JODI PICOULT BOOKS =) WOOT theyre so great .. best writer !! i havent read books tht are better than hers... i mean the last tym i actually enjoyed a book as much as these wud have 2 be wen harry potter 1st came out in 2ooo !!! OMIGOSH my fav so far is my sisters keeper and the pact .. so so so gud!! i started crying in my sisters keeper -_-'' soooo sad >< buh sooo gud ^^ anywayz cant wait til she releases new bookz!!!

HSC
N/A
SnowFlakeZ said:
HAHAHAHA I LUV JODI PICOULT BOOKS =) WOOT theyre so great .. best writer !! i havent read books tht are better than hers... i mean the last tym i actually enjoyed a book as much as these wud have 2 be wen harry potter 1st came out in 2ooo !!! OMIGOSH my fav so far is my sisters keeper and the pact .. so so so gud!! i started crying in my sisters keeper -_-'' soooo sad >< buh sooo gud ^^ anywayz cant wait til she releases new bookz!!!
i'm surprised you can actually understand her books considering they're in.. j00 no.. inglesh

Cab31

HSC
Silver And Cold said:
i'm surprised you can actually understand her books considering they're in.. j00 no.. inglesh
hahahahahhahahaha good call

Cab31

HSC
Perfect match deals with child molestation. I dont know if thats the one u r talking about

Gustus

HSC
OMG I can't believe this thread exist's, I have enjoy her books so much (My Sister's Keeper; The Pact) and Yes I cried so much in MSK, only the heartless couldn't. But I can't bring myself to read the others cause they all seem to be based around Court or crimes, and I don't want to destroy the image I have of Piccoult.

Someone PLEASE write good reviews for the others!!!

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I didn't cry in My Sister's Keeper, the ending was appalling... SO contrived.
The Pact was good, well paced, I thought. My favourite of hers.
Perfect Match was ok, not my favourite but decent.

Haven't read any others of hers yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)