Journalism at CSU Bathurst (1 Viewer)

fishy89sg

HSC
I am curious to know how many students are studying Journalism at CSU?

Also, what was your UAI when you applied for CSU. I got a pretty low UAI and was just wondering if anyone else had a low UAI and got into CSU any other way. If so, could you please let me know as I need a back up plan if things don't go the right way. Thank you.

olicooper2004

HSC
Hey i too am looking into studying into Journalism at CSU :) im doing my hsc this year and im terrified, any advice?

i have been told by doing tafe courses and getting up work experience would give you a far better chance of enrolling

Matt Samson

HSC
fishy89sg said:
I am curious to know how many students are studying Journalism at CSU?

Also, what was your UAI when you applied for CSU. I got a pretty low UAI and was just wondering if anyone else had a low UAI and got into CSU any other way. If so, could you please let me know as I need a back up plan if things don't go the right way. Thank you.
I am doing journalism at CSU and did not get in using a UAI and in fact did not get into CSU based on my UAI.

If you're unsuccessful in gaining a place at CSU, you can always do the Diploma in Communication and Media at TAFE. Depending on how well you go in it, you can get anywhere from six months to one year worth of credits toward the Bachelor of Arts (Communication-Journalism).

Diploma in Communication and Media: http://www.tafensw.edu.au/howex/servlet/Course?Command=GetCourse&CourseNo=9075

You shouldn't give up just because you're shit at wood work.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)