K - 12 PRIVATE AFFORDABLE INDIVUAL TUTORING| MATHS/STD/ADV/EXT 1, HSC MATHS EXT 1 - 98 |SCIENCE/CHEM/PHYS, HSC CHEM/PHYS - 94| ENG/ STD/ADV - BAND 6 (1 Viewer)

HAnna2002

HSC
Hey!!!

Info about me/HSC marks
  • I just graduated form Baulkham Hills High School (selective high school, ranked 2nd in state in HSC)
  • I often explained difficult concepts to my classmates and occasionally taught at peer-tutoring during lunch
  • Marks are in my title!

What am I offering?
  • Tuition for years K - 12, especially year 11 and 12 students
  • Subjects - mathematics, English, science, English standard/advanced, mathematics standard/advanced/extension 1, chemistry, physics
  • Individual private tutoring through Zoom calls or at my house in Glenwood
  • Rate starting at just $35/hr
  • Available most times with very flexible timetable

What will lessons be like? (Specifically for year 11 and 12 students)
  • Personalised for students but a general outline is

English
  • Theory and explanation of syllabus
  • Theory and explanation of all skills required - e.g. reading task, how to write essays for different modules and imaginatives and reflections for module C, how to answer question for each module, et.c.
  • Help analysing texts
  • Edit essays until band 6 range quality

Mathematics
  • Theory and explanation of each topic with notes - explanations of concepts adjusted to student’s needs
  • Help with schoolwork
  • Preparation for tasks including exams and assignments (personalised for individual student’s tasks) e.g. exam techniques, memorisation techniques

Sciences
  • Theory and explanation of each topic of all modules
  • Help with schoolwork
  • Preparation for tasks including exams and assignments (personalised for individual student’s tasks) e.g. exam techniques

Why choose me?
  • Just completed HSC so I’m very familiar with new syllabus
  • I have a magnitude of resources holistically covering all syllabus dot points as well as exemplar band 6 responses
  • Personalised to students
  • Affordable

To contact me, please text me at 0426 578 444

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)