*keels over and dies* (1 Viewer)

Leap

free falling
HSC
I have had a crazy few days!
You know how there were gale force winds on sunday? Well on Sunday afternoon, halfway through my reflection statement, there was a power surge and we lost all electricity.
We had no power again until Tuesday morning. I was so worried about my major work because my only copy was on the hard drive and I couldn't get to it - so my neighbours, who still had power on the top level of their house, went and gathered all these giant extension cords and they plugged them into a power point in their house and fed them out the windows, through our backyard and into our computer so I could save my story to disk.
It was such a hassle :chainsaw:
Anyway, it ended with me spending monday night at my cousin's house on their computer frantically finishing my major work - and then their printer went psycho, (at this point I was on the verge of hysteria) so I had to race around at school today trying to print and typically the stupid school computer kept freezing.

Anyway, I just feel like complaining. Anyone else have any sob stories relating to extension 2? :p

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
none of my own, but a girl in my class is still having trouble with viewing hers (it's a video) and may not be able to fix it in time, what with the untouch date being tomorrow.

(a guy from my class couldn't submit his for reasons -- according to rumor -- of a postmodern technique of plagiarism, but we wont go there.)

Lolliana

my friend couldnt print hers at home, coz she ran out of ink, so today she came to school all ready to print, then discovered that the school computers wouldnt accept her disk, so she hopped back on a bus, go home, and print it at a friends house

i empathise, but (and im sure a lot of people will hate me for it) i printed me mw a week before it was due, than added my newly revised rs about 4 days before it was due...

anal or just well organised?

pri

HSC
N/A
well organised

I printed mine a week ago, but then discovered some punctutaion errors on random pages, so had to reprint...

lizzy1004

HSC
bloody hellllll ~ dats catching... gosh l'm still editing tooooooooooo its getting to me... no sleep tonite

j0

you have time to edit? I mean. i'm not wasting time on here, i swear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)