Kenvale College!! (1 Viewer)

rachlamb90

HSC
hey just wondering if anyone else is accepted in or considering to apply for Kenvale hospitality and tourism college 2009???

Anisja

HSC
i was accepted any only have a week left to accpet im not sure if i want to go there i mean it would be a 6 day week every week based ont he schoarship program, are you accepting?

Anisja

HSC
i was accepted and only have a week left to accpet im not sure if i want to go there i mean it would be a 6 day week every week based ont he schoarship program, are you accepting?

happii

HSC
when shoudl i apply and how. did u guys just send in the application by mail. any hints?

Anisja

HSC
Apply ASAP i have already been accepted and sent in my deposit etc. write in your application form and send with resume, reports, certificates etc. Make sure you are ready for interview if you get a call back as it is one on one and very personalised in terms of why you want to enter the industry and the school. i would advise you send in the application soon, although there is a cut of day of febuary next year, there is limited places and a 'first in best dressed' in terms of placement.
Hope it helps, and may see you next year

happii

HSC
awesome thanks heaps, what did they go through in the interview?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)