Kkk (1 Viewer)

Huy

HSC
N/A
I didn't have any expectations out this thread, especially since it had been created by psycho_mushy.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
I didn't have any expectations out this thread, especially since it had been created by psycho_mushy.
*cough* bullshit *cough* :eek:

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Loz#1
*cough* bullshit *cough* :eek:
Okay, you got me.

I knew it was going to be a crappy thread. :D

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Mmm all those cheeky darkies need someone to keep them in check?

Bloody idiot, what do you think our response will be?! [Hint - that's rhetorical]

Alexander

Gold Member
They are mostly red-necks etc., but on paper it's not tooo hard to almost sympathise.
Most were southern yanks who fought and lost to the confederates in the US civil war. They were opposed to ending black slavery.
The confederate army enlisted huge numbers of blacks, whom the union fought. Cant you imagine the brewing hatred of these simple country people seeing their towns looted and destroyed by a people they really really didnt like? And the (justifiable) revenge extracted by former black slaves? Therefore, the KKK's initiation wasnt all that surprising.
I'd compare it to the Nazis taking root after WW1. Hatred and contempt simply is accentuated in situations such as this- if not addressed

Rorix

HSC
All the fanatics gave the Klan a bad rep..:/

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
yeah... nazis were such nice blokes if you ignore all that racial hatred, aryan superiority, extreme right fanaticism, and world domination stuff... esp. hitler...

psycho_mushy

HSC
hey!

have u guys seen scary movie 3 where that part this guy tries to emulute eminem in the green mile?

he goes on stage for the battle rap and when apparently he wins.. he tosses his hood up and HAHAHA! he looks like a KKK member...

The audience was pretty much Black and he just kept bowing and bowing and saying his thank you's! HAHAHAHAH

he got kicked out.. but yeah.. that part was heaps funny

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by psycho_mushy
hey!

have u guys seen scary movie 3 where that part this guy tries to emulute eminem in the green mile?

he goes on stage for the battle rap and when apparently he wins.. he tosses his hood up and HAHAHA! he looks like a KKK member...

The audience was pretty much Black and he just kept bowing and bowing and saying his thank you's! HAHAHAHAH

he got kicked out.. but yeah.. that part was heaps funny
hhahaha thats was my favourite part of movie, i was allmost pissing pants in the cinema

psycho_mushy

HSC
Originally posted by piccaninny
hhahaha thats was my favourite part of movie, i was allmost pissing pants in the cinema

HAHAHAHAHA...

how bout that alien part where they say "hi" and "goodbye" HAHAAHAHAHA!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)