Ksp Calculations Prac (1 Viewer)

ebony_17

HSC
Hi all, can someone please look over my ksp calculations (they start from page 5) to make sure I'm doing them correctly. I would really appreciate it.

Also when writing an experimental report is it safer to write a discussion even if they haven't explicitly asked for one. My teacher has only asked for results, calculations and conclusion.

Attachments

Minari243

HSC
Hi all, can someone please look over my ksp calculations (they start from page 5) to make sure I'm doing them correctly. I would really appreciate it.

Also when writing an experimental report is it safer to write a discussion even if they haven't explicitly asked for one. My teacher has only asked for results, calculations and conclusion.
Not entirely sure about this so someone fact check me. When you divide by 0.1 to convert it to per litre, I think you're supposed to divide 0.1 by each ion, instead of them together since you're supposed to convert both ion concentrations to per L individually. So instead of ([Ag] * [Acetate])/0.1, do [Ag]/0.1 * [Acetate]/0.1.There's a 10x difference but I could be wrong. Everything else seems to be okay though.

ebony_17

HSC
ok. yeah that sounds about right. thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)