Laptop needed for B of Business B of Sci in IT ?? (1 Viewer)

Salehhh

HSC
Do i need to take a laptop to uni for these courses? Is it better to? Do i also have to take books?

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
I do B Bus/B Laws and used pen and paper for both sides. I think in Business it's easily manageable but I can't speak for your IT side.

neanderthal

HSC
I'm now in 2nd year B bus/B Sci in IT. I didn't need a laptop in 1st year. Most of the time I wrote with pen on paper. I have used my laptop at times but that was because I didn't know which method worked best for me.
For IT it is not computer intensive. There are some subjects that are solely theory. However for subjects like Programming Fundamentals and Web Systems, you will be allocated to computer labs and you get to use your own computer. You will get assignments which need the computer, but you could always just use the university's computer. If you have a computer at home then that would be perfectly fine. You don't have to bring a laptop to uni to do a university assignment because there are computers already loaded with the programs you need. I hope this helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)