• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Law and Order: Trial by Jury (1 Viewer)

bekstah

HSC
N/A
This is a really cool series-

.. With SVU and CI; they are the processes involved into the leading up of a court case, this trial by jury is all about the court room and the grand jury, the selection of the jury, juries decision etc etc, it's quite interesting and if you are a fan of law and order then this spin-off is sure not to disappoint.
New actors and two characters from the original Law and Order. Though i seem to like the spin-offs better than the original one.

The U.S is up to episode 3, so it might be a long time in coming for oz, but yeah if you have the luxury of broadband then definately check it out. (eg. use bittorrents)

Scanorama

HSC
This is the opening of Trial By Jury:

"In the Criminal Justice System, all defendants are innocent until proven guilty, either by confession, plea bargain, or trial by jury. This is one of those trials"

By far, Law and Order: Speical Victims Unit is my favourite out of all 3 Law and Order series. Hopefully we will see the arrival of Trial By Jury arrives at Channal 10 by the end of the year.

bekstah

HSC
N/A
SVU is my fave too, i love the criminal profiler/psychologist... (the azn one!)

Scanorama

HSC
Back on the subject, while I was watching Criminal Intent tonight, I saw the ads on channel 10 promoting Trial by Jury, along with several new shows will be boardcast later this year. Does anyone know when will Trial by Jury show on tv?

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i watched criminal intent last night too.. iwas trying to do maths.. and the epi was sort of on maths.. hehhe.. telling me to do maths properly..

nah i dont think they said when it will air.. just coming soon.. but im sure the law and order spin-off definately won't dissapoint.. speaking of law and order.. is tonight's episode old.. because when i watched the tv guide it said briscoe.. wah hap. to the new guy..

Scanorama

HSC
I was wondering the same thing too. When I was watching Law and Order tonight, at the opening scene, I saw Orbach worked with his partner, I was like what the?? But soon I realised it could be the old episode, Channel 10 did the same thing on SVU before when the whole season has finished.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)