Law at clubmac (1 Viewer)

mememe

Hey do we get any law events? Other uni's seem to have camps and dinners and all sorts of shindigs, i haven't heard anything about macquarie.

mememe

Crisis over. I looked up the website and we have a fancy dress law cruise, a camp and a ball or two.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Asquithian
maccas has muls as its lawsoc

maq law seems quiet social ...but not greatly exclusive...
Well it's like the same at every uni...any student is able to join.

Macq has quite a few events: first year law camp, harbour cruise, muls dinner (justice kirby as guest speaker in 2003), the law ball which sells out in a day, as well as smaller luncheons and drinks stuff.

I don't know what u mean by not greatly exclusive..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
that's what i took it as - not restricted to law. nothing is JUST for law students

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Wrong. Seriously, some people need to learn some facts before running their mouths off with hunch feelings sprouted as facts. Might get you into a bit of hot water down the track.

Macquarie University Law Society gives free membership to all law students. It doesn't cater ANYTHING for non-law students and the only thing non-law students might do is attend the law harbour cruise and possibly the law ball (though both those events are organised by the society and aimed primarily at law students).

There aren't any MAJOR differences between law socs of the different unis in regards to be 'exclusiveness' or whateva, except some might not give free memberships to law students.

Last edited:

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Hehe, I always play nice sweetie....eurgh, just get so much unsw trolling by asqy on the mac page...haha. Argh I miss you hun... Okay I'll stop before I make everyone else nauseous.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
aww..how nice..now i even get sweet msgs over here..lol..anyways ill just havta start recruiting for usyd..lol...or not..hrmm ok ill stop spamming on this thread now..law @ mac is not something im capable of commenting on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)