Law Reform (1 Viewer)

DeanoGrrrrl

HSC
This is one area in Consumers that i particularly hate! How are we supposed to remember all the agencies, and the conditions? Come on guys, how are you fellas doin it?
Another thing, where is everyone finding their media reports & articles?The ACCC site?Choice? just checking to see that i'm on the right track.
Good Luck everyone, not long now.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
what media reports and articles? what are you talking about? all you're gonna do for consumer in the legal exam is an essay and you don't need to write about media reports and articles for that, you can make up cases.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
what media reports and articles? what are you talking about? all you're gonna do for consumer in the legal exam is an essay and you don't need to write about media reports and articles for that, you can make up cases.
don't give advice like that rnitya_25 lol

study cases u know
DeanoGrrrrl watch the news, read the newspaper or something...I never do because I hate reading.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
rnitya_25 said:
omg REALLY :)

nah, i asked the teacher from the HSC helpline to ask whether they can detect whether or not a student makes up a case, and if its obvious. She goes, "well- you can. but if you are good enough to make a case so beleivable, then you are good enough to quote actual cases".

She also said that you can give examples if you don't remember case names "For example, in a situation where one consumer breached the codes of practice in etc etc"- they still consider it as a case study, even if you dont specify the exam case name. I personally think its better and easier to make a case study, because you can adapt it to anything you want to talk about in your essay. But i didnt tell her that ;)

Last edited:

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
But it's harder for Family (I know this is a consumer thread) because most Family Law cases involve a closed court. Therefore, in order to avoid giving Family kids an advantage, names to minor cases are less important.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
deanogrrrrl said:
Nah mate, you just misuderstood what i meant. Plus, i can't improvise or make up cases. That would be lying, and i'd go to hell!
Anywho, thanx everyone 4 your input. Much appreciated!
Good Luck All and Peace out!!!
hahaha. you wont go to hell :)

Nah, dnt wrry. Seriously, you wont go to hell. Sometimes under exams, we all stress and we all forget. Making up a case is fine, unless it suits what you are saying and is relevant. You can make variations of a case and make something up to prove your point. You wont go to hell :).

Last edited:

DeanoGrrrrl

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
Nah mate, you just misuderstood what i meant. Plus, i can't improvise or make up cases. That would be lying, and i'd go to hell!
Anywho, thanx everyone 4 your input. Much appreciated!
Good Luck All and Peace out!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)