lazy students?!? (1 Viewer)

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
i've finished my last exam today :) and i just wondering about those students who dont actually hold a pen to do the exams and just sit their in the exams room head down on the table and wont bother to make an effect, does anyone have this problem? i actually seen those who didnt write 1 word in their exams and just left, i dont know why they bother to even turn up and a matter of fact for those smarter students who's aiming to get a high mark, would other students marks or ranking go down? compared to state wise schools?

thoughts or opinions, thanks :)

rcandelori

Students who are consistently ranked high in their assessments will be seldom affected by plebeian students. In my opinion, you get the mark you deserve. Hard work = good mark; no work = shit mark. Simple.

MarsBarz

HSC
Yeah, why even bother going to the exam if you're going to leave after half an hour.

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
i know what u mean, but there is a difference between NOT trying and NOT WORTH trying .. some students hav done no work .. and tho its hard to watch them just sit there pherhaps they dont care

rcandelori what does plebeian mean ? not in my dictionary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)