Legal Studies 2006 - general thoughts on the exam

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
OMG EASIEST EXAM OF MY LIFE. OMG OMG OMG i cant breatheeee how easy was that? it almost fit perfectly into my trial essay and LIKE OMG FUK ME DEAD DAT WAS EASY.. lol crime.. i only studied that stuff last night and it all came how lucky is that, consumers question was similar to trial and family question was also similar. MY FINAL EXAM AS WELL FTW FTW FTWWWWWWWWWWW IM A FREE MAN I AM D WINNAR, LEGAL STUDIES IS MY BITCH. IF THE EXAM WAS A GIRL YOU COULD SAY I FUCKED IT. FTW EASY SHIT. OUT TO GET FUCKED AND PISSED AND OTHER STUFF DAT I CANT MENTION PEACE OUTTT YALL!

poopoohead

HSC
yeah it was good

did half of multiple choice basicly all in reading time (except some of them were really stupid i thought)

short answer was really easy

crime was easy- no stimulus! and the criminal justice issue question was good cos it gave u a choice about to write on

essays were good. my family essay was brilliant!

my consumer essay wasnt as great- he he i was writing away and then i got the end of the book. wow. i dont remember anything bout what wrote in that essay. i bet u i was rambling away about nothing at all

but yeah i think ive done really well. fingers crossed

AB2006

HSC
Not sure how I went overall, hoping for a Band 5 which I should get.

Multi Choice there were a few unsures, Human Rights I think I did well in. Crime I think I did ok-ish in, but I much prefer stimulus (the bastards!)

Essays were not badish, better than my trial.

Marquis

HSC
I'm satisfied with that exam, the 7 and 12 markers for crime were piss-easy, the m/c was ok and the focus groups were just as i'd predicted ;)

mmc754

HSC
I went ok.

I thought the Crime bit was weird. But then I didnt study crime cause I went and had fun being a lady and doin melbourne cup stuff.. soo im only to blame. Essays were oooooooooook :) I dunno I DONT CARE IM JUST SO SO SO HAPPY ITS OVER!! IT WAS MY LAST EXAM AND IM STOKED!!

so-nee-a

HSC
hahah i pulled so much shit outta my arse for the ermmm one 14/12? marker for crime.. but it was okay... i didn't like multiple choice... some of them were oh so similar grr..

but overall not many surprises. i was hoping for a human rights section this year

HSC
thought the multiple choice was pretty hard, the short answers were ok-ish and so was Crime. as for my 2 focus essays i hated them! world order and indigenous peoples anyone? :mad1:

simone.d17

HSC
I loved that exam! When I got in there and looked at it im all like YESSSSSSSSSSSSS in a quite and discrete way
Multiple choice - crap and ambiguous as usual
Short answer - awesome - I loved them. I'm so glad my class did world order - helped me with that 6 marker cos I didn't study anything for the non legal measure in human rights!
Crime - surprised there was no stimulus! But it was pretty good. I did so much study on crime cos it was my worst section in the trial so obviously my study paid off in this section YESSSSSSSSS
Essays - Awesome! I said before I walked in if it has anything to do with reform or effectiveness i'll be fine - and the questions weren't so wordy so I understood exaclty what the questino wanted without reading it 10 times!
Overall I think that wasa pretty good exam
What answers did people get for the multi-choice? I want to compare my answers to everyone else! :)

chrisrobbo

HSC
exam was prettyyy goood, mulitple choice was a bit strange but yeah the rest was awesome:rofl:

liger

HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
thought the multiple choice was pretty hard, the short answers were ok-ish and so was Crime. as for my 2 focus essays i hated them! world order and indigenous peoples anyone? :mad1:
Yeh I feel the same way, and yes I do those focus studies. I think we're one of few schools that do IPs. Do you go to Killara?

jared_88

HSC
I thought it was pretty tough :(
Thats probably because I don't like the subject though and there was too much to remember! O well... last exam tomorrow yay!!!

miZzme19

HSC
nyeh..started off really good
MC = no probs
SHORT answer = easy
CRIME = wat the hell was wid the crime??? no stimulus?? i got in there ready to READ [not sounding nerdy...LOL] guess it was okay..made up the 12 marker..pfft picked majority verdicts
ESSAYs = got a MENTAL BLOCK!!!! anyone else in the same boat?..i was staring at the ceiling for like 10mins thinking 'hmm wat should i write?'..omg it was so bad..anyone do global evironments?? didnt even know wat the stupid reforms where and all the cases and articles i learnt didnt even relate :confused: family was bad too...there goes half my marks..:burn:

buh..its OVERRR..woOT!

kezz_xxxx

HSC
I do Family and Global Environment as well.

Family is easy for law reform, there's heaps you can talk about.

Global is a little trickier. I talked about how individuals can access the legal system now and talked about Australia's commitments to international obligations through the Antarctic Treaty, Kyoto and Franklin Dam. And then said that law reform is hard because of state sovereignty. Just that kind of thing. Mine probably weren't wonderful but hopefully I went alright.

miZzme19

HSC
i knew all of those treaties and cases..my mind just went blank..and thats worse thing that coulda happened..especially wid the 'real' thing..i wrote about the notion of state sovereignty too..guess my mind wasnt working wid my memory :mad1: owell..iono..thanks kezz..lol

HaViLy

HSC
AlexBlom said:
Did anybody else do the abolishment of Double Jeopardy in the 12 marker crime?
i did but i did a heap of other stuff too
but yeh i did it = > yay

overall i thought the exam was heaps good

m/c - always gay but i think i went ok
short answer - good
crime - weird due to no stimulus, i thought i was missing a page, but good
essays - loved it - family and consumers

NO MORE HSC EVER!!

raiders771

HSC
exam was ok essays were good wrote 17 pages for workplace and stil didnt get everything in and family 13 pages.... rest was abit here n there my hand hurts now but :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)