Less than 2 months to go! (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
August 25th is the big day. I'm freaked out, but I'll be relieved when it's over. How does everyone feel?

incidentally, August 25th is also my birthday, so it'll kind of be a present to get it out of the way ;)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Are you trying to kill us??? lol
I don't wanna be reminded!! I'm so freaking out! Just finished writing my report, which means I gotta start my RS.

Gosh, I feel sorry for you having your bday then! Mine's 8 days before the HSC starts. Oh, the thrill!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
haha, it's not *that* bad... well, yes it is. the way i think of it, is in less than 2 months, we'll have finished a hsc course forever! that's gotta be a plus : )

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
grk_styl said:
Are you trying to kill us??? lol
I don't wanna be reminded!! I'm so freaking out! Just finished writing my report, which means I gotta start my RS.

Gosh, I feel sorry for you having your bday then! Mine's 8 days before the HSC starts. Oh, the thrill!
We REALLY don't need to be reminded!!! and Jem, dont start, Im 4 days b4 English P1!

aud

HSC
You poor, poor things... I'll have to go to my ex-EE2 class that day to see their pale green faces and shakey hands, because I'm dropping EE2~!! No more stupid feminism for me, now I can finally watch Charmed in peace... *relaxes*

I'll still hang around here though, but mostly to taunt you :D Joking...

And to keep on topic (well, off topic), my birthday's in September... which isn't really near anything... but I'll only be 17... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)