Likelihood of an essay on the causes of global inequalities? (1 Viewer)

bobmcbob365

HSC
Pretty likely, seeing how it hasn't been tested as an essay in the last 5 years

freeeeee

HSC
If they test it i would just go with the other option, not very prepared for the topic above compared to other topics

deswa1

HSC
They can ask a question on anything they want to from the syllabus, so annoying lol
... So basically you want them to just test specific areas of the course? The idea of a test is to actually test how much you know not just ask questions on what you know well and ignore the other bits

RishBonjour

HSC
... So basically you want them to just test specific areas of the course? The idea of a test is to actually test how much you know not just ask questions on what you know well and ignore the other bits
Also to prevent people memorising essays. (except case studies probably)

Bloodstriker

HSC
Where did i say that they should change it?

Bloodstriker

HSC
So I am really underprepared, anyone else? Why is it so damn close to the English Paper 2. No time for a break or a nap far out. I'm not going to get any sleep. Quick question, does anyone have like recent stats all in one doc, cause i haven't compiled any together and the Eco paper is so close. Far out. I am stressing. I'm hoping their is a globalisation essay on our case study.
http://leadingedge.com.au/statistics/

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
The first topic is the most boring one. I hope there isn't an extended response on it (with the exception of the case study).

choiyokbao

HSC
So I am really underprepared, anyone else? Why is it so damn close to the English Paper 2. No time for a break or a nap far out. I'm not going to get any sleep. Quick question, does anyone have like recent stats all in one doc, cause i haven't compiled any together and the Eco paper is so close. Far out. I am stressing. I'm hoping their is a globalisation essay on our case study.
yea i wished they left like a day gap at least... but it could be on the same day as another exam which would be worse

Bloodstriker

HSC
Yea it totally fucks with how you prioritize. So hard to focus on eng paper 2 as Eco is always in my mind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)